Many restoration companies are seeing for ideas to grow and develop their businesses. It makes reason to think about the services with high-grade long-term potential, which complement existing ones, which are not challenging to enter, and which offer good benefits. Air duct cleaning is one of them.
Concerns and the need for good indoor air quality and energy efficiency will likely never go away, leaving the market for powerful air duct cleaners such as https://sandowconstruction.com/ for a long time. In addition, many remediation projects contaminated with fire and mold require the cleaning and coating of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems.
Image Source: Google
Drain cleaning is a great way to expand your restoration business and earn benefits such as:
- Excellent gross profit margin (40% to 60%).
- Substantial additional revenue for existing customers.
- Opportunity to acquire new customers.
- Greater diversification can help in difficult economic conditions.
- Eliminate planning and quality control issues sometimes associated with using subcontractors.
- Easy integration with your existing business systems.
What is sewer cleaning?
Cleaning the ducts is more than just cleaning the air ducts. A more suitable term is "HVAC System Cleaning". The HVAC system contains everything in the airflow. Its purpose is to remove accumulated dirt, debris, and other contaminants in the system. This is known as deleting the source. The main list of cleaning tasks for cleaning air ducts in residential buildings includes:
- Visual examination before and after cleansing.
- If necessary, replace the access holes and seal them again after cleaning.
- Clean the air supply lines.
- Clean the air return channel.
- Clean the fan/motor unit in the oven.
- Clean the airflow side of the heat exchanger.
- Clean the evaporator coil and drain bowl.
- Replace air filter.