Although the term Onboarding is not new, the importance of this critical phase in the work culture life cycle is more important than organizations continue to focus on maintaining and developing their current workforce.
A well thought out, entertaining, and engaging process of best onboarding software at https://www.ova.work/ has a much stronger effect on commitment and thus employee loyalty than the old school mentality of a one-day "orientation."
The Corporate Human Resources Leadership Board found that increasing employee engagement has the potential to increase performance by up to 30 percent and decrease the likelihood of an employee leaving the company by 70 percent.
Image Source: Google
The promotion of a good employment relationship now offers a more motivated workforce for the future despite economic uncertainty. While developing an onboarding program may be a daunting task for some, it is not necessary.
Most of the employees know what to expect from the company work environment and culture to make better decisions that are more in line with accepted company practices, display less fear, and are more connected.
This first meeting and the manager's participation in the on-board process should set clear work expectations for the employee. Advancing these clear expectations will reduce confusion, create a sense of belonging for employees, and give them what it takes with the idea to succeed.